Mine:
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
here's the link --->
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...00288064322170
MY SCORE:
You scored 100% Beginner, 73% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 72% Expert!
Mine:
You scored 93% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 66% Expert!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Here's mine:
Advanced
You scored 86% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 72% Expert!
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
You scored 100% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 72% Expert!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
wtf, im i moron lol
If you dont use it, you lose it, i suppose.
You scored 80% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 55% Expert!
I want Counts to take this test!!!
My southern score on the other dictated that I wasn't allowed to do well.
You scored 93% Beginner, 73% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 72% Expert!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
awwww [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Dang Mega it must be that Burton education we got.
You scored 86% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 61% Expert!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I lost the info for beginner and intermediate, but was 81% Advanced and 77% Expert.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks